General

Page 792 of 792
  1. uranium spot price

dyso U3O8 Spot Price as of 19/08 hits US$30.00 /lb (+0.15)
    Replies
    Views
  2. "results are very close"

monty CPC has been slow to release results from its multi-drill programme.....its is all about to change....my back of the envelope wo
    Replies
    Views
  3. IDT

Sketch IDT I read a report on IDT with the brokers being bullish for this company, it seems that revenues from the Pfizer deal they mad
    Replies
    Views
  4. Geodynamics - Ground floor is now downstairs!

Ingot54 Referred to playfully by holders as " The Hot Water Farm " GDY is one I have been watching, and trading since March 2004. Init
    Replies
    Views
  5. Emotion and trading. Can you divorce yourself fom it?

Barrios I tend to agree to a large degree with your comments. I have been investing/trading for 17yrs becoming a fulltime trader 9months
    Replies
    Views
  6. Lithium / Hydrogen Fuel Cells.

strudy great info and thats no GAS! KEEP IT UP STRUDY >
    Views
  7. 05-06 Yellow Cake...

ausgeo The head of the worlds largest uranium company is telling Australia: you cant stop an idea whose time has come. According to Aus
    Replies
    Views
  8. ...and this chart?

nikko The longe term gold chart with again the price divided by 10. Looks like the run has only just started.
    Replies
    Views
  9. what's this a chart of?

nikko Well for one it's not a stock...it's actually the price of gold (in disguise, with the price axis divided by 10). Bullish or wha
    Replies
    Views
  10. Uranium freaks helping with opportunities

BART If your keen on battery stocks, check out HTE If they can get this plant moving they should benifit greatly from the MD market ,
    Replies
    Views
  11. shaping up for an interesting day

francispg I have a feeling this will be a very interesting day for day traders..... Looking like a short day ( DOW had significant losses
    Replies
    Views
  12. nice and steady

snowball nice and steady will win this race all looking good plus news on the way!
    Replies
    Views
  13. ASX Charts Now Available.

Moderator Woody - If you type in, for example, BHP in the Search ASX forums panel on the left hand side - BHP forum will come up. At the t
    Replies
    Views
  14. Holiday!

Woody Check out http://www.topstocks.com.au/userdetails.php?action=past_tips & ;memberid=493 Hey Holiday... nice tipping! I think you
    Replies
    Views
  15. 550% Gain in 8 months!

maxorlando Here is another Uranium play that I have made and I must I am very happy with the results with Deep Yellow which is is listed on
    Replies
    Views
  16. 120% Gain in just Two Months!

maxorlando I have been investing in the Australian stockmarket now for about four years and have made some really good gains in that time.
    Replies
    Views
  17. gold could hit $725 / tip sheet article

hurdygurdy Yes, I have noticed plenty of bullish sentiment about gold lately. Now just have to id the stocks who will benefit the most! Any
    Views
  18. Van Eyck undervalued?

formerUser Can anyone explain the 13% discount to NTA ($0.97 vs $1.10) for what appears to be a fundamentally sound stock.
    Replies
    Views
  19. star trader

yeliz_fs a relative of mine spent 10,000$ on a black box system - i wont name names, but it was for currency trading. the owner is now hi
    Replies
    Views
  20. Uranium stocks and the danger to your capital

nikko I'm assuming you're interested in a medium to long term buy and hold strategy rather than short term trading. If so I think you
    Replies
    Views
  21. Post of the day goes to...

Moderator The post of the day for yesterday goes to AlphaCenturian for his post #839 in the BMX forum. Wesmip1 had a great post also in th
    Replies
    Views
  22. SBM to drill nickel target

Chicken St Barbara Mines is about to start drill testing a nickel sulphide target north of Leonora that is said to have similarieties wi
    Replies
    Views
  23. Covered Call using a Calender Spread ( aka LEAP's )

wesmip1 This is starting to get a bit more involved now.. This is a more complex example which involves using a bought long term option
    Replies
    Views
  24. 6 minutes downtime

Moderator Sorry about that folks.... someone tripped over a cord at the datacenter. Moderator
    Replies
    Views
  25. The Simple Covered Call and the Margin Loan

wesmip1 The Simple covered call strategy involves buying some shares and then writing a call against them. When you use a margin loan yo
    Replies
    Views
  26. The Simple Covered Call

wesmip1 I wrote this up a while ago for some people and just updated the figures used so I thought I would post it for anyone to use as
    Replies
    Views
  27. Daily Prize Winner Is....

Moderator Again after MUCH deliberation - as there was some great posts today - posting gradings and management agree Fundamentals is the
    Replies
    Views
  28. LIFESTYLE

mousedeadwood@yahoo. In todays age I feel we need to encourage more people to be more aware of the daily needs such as everyday food,fuel & lifesty
    Replies
    Views
  29. Winner of the Daily Post Award....

Moderator The winner of the daily post award is: bailej03 for his post in the AIM forum (#648). Well done bailej03 and thanks for your inf
    Replies
    Views
  30. System Email Problems This morning...

Moderator Members, This morning there was a problem with our email server and you may have recieved the report email about 10 times. We ar
    Replies
    Views
  31. claytons

Barrios sorry supposed to be under BQT.
    Views
  32. There's a Yuan in my Soup

mancini Paul Krugman Charlotte News & Observer 07-22-05 Last week's statement from the People's Bank of China, announcing that the yua
    Replies
    Views
  33. BQT and its most recent announcement

Woody I was concerned about the somewhat negative response from BQT in relation to their announcement and reply to the ASX. Negative c
    Replies
    Views
Page 792 of 792
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser