General

Page 793 of 794
  1. After Katrina, what Greenspan will do ....

mapian ... and I think this is only the start of the hurricane season ... what if similar were to follow ??!
    Views
  2. BQT

trigger point Risky You can only ask questions if you can contact the head honcho with the answers and from experience mate there a'int anybod
    Views
  3. fx

daza any one ,had success in this market ,through an aussie site .alli come accross is comming from over seas
    Replies
    Views
  4. New information posted in CFD thread.

Ingot54 For those following CFD's I have posted the second instalment - " Position Sizing " on the thread. Feel free to post comments
    Replies
    Views
  5. New info as BKS resumes trading.

Ingot54 Have a look at the BKS topic. But do not be tempted.
    Replies
    Views
  6. news article on dodgy company boards (US)

yeliz_fs :) Will be interesting to see if the UNI ceo does up going to jail - for those unaware - hes a third time offender for reckless
    Views
  7. website 'sharemarketlinks.com'

saffa Look I just answered the original question with the correct answer. I do have proof from the moderator of that answer. This is a
    Replies
    Views
  8. KOR float rescheduled

mapian Further to my post at noon on 24/8, the float of WA junior miner Korab Resources (KOR) has been postponed one day. 11am Perth ti
    Replies
    Views
  9. Uranium Boom continue..

Chicken Did you say Niue island near the cook Islands...must ring my friend in NZ he is from Niue and find out if this is true......Uran
    Replies
    Views
  10. APG MD - Mike Turbott - CEO Spotlight

Moderator Hi TopStockers, Just letting you know that Mike Turbot from APG will be joining us in the CEO Spotlight section in the next few
    Replies
    Views
  11. Tips timeframe

francispg Thanks Moderator I dont think I will have anymore questions... I wish you all well
    Replies
    Views
  12. MY BUYS!! PRE, MAH, AOE, BPT.

taz Hey all, heres my BUYS Do your own research also. MAH PRE AOE BPT Let me know what your opinion is
    Replies
    Views
  13. Lousy September upon us

Stratosphere By the looks of it lousy september, (worst month of the stock market by daylight), has started early, where there will be a gene
    Replies
    Views
  14. LIC's below their NTA's - WHY?

yeliz_fs NTA's are a good indicator of a stock price - but its not the only indicator of what a share price should be at - the company's
    Views
  15. VPE huge volume.

mapian VPE's interests in AU (eg. Cooper Basin & North Perth Basin) and US (eg. Flour Bluff, Rock Springs & Eagle North) reguire on
    Replies
    Views
  16. HDR is set to rock

formerUser Look out for HDR
    Replies
    Views
  17. My Scan Tips

yeliz_fs few tips for BPT on this site around 95c-$1... maybe others are getting the signal also...
    Views
  18. Who is enjoying the Uranium meltdown?

StockHopper The great touted U stocks are starting to look like the hot air is being released from them. I would say that for every 1 person
    Replies
    Views
  19. DVC & MND

taz Keep an eye on these two, recommended by quite afew Brokers and moving along nicely. DVC making acquisitions of elderly homes at
    Replies
    Views
  20. ok punters, whats gonna move today?

BlackOil apart from the oilers lol BPT going great guns
    Replies
    Views
  21. Polonium-Atomic Ciggies.

StockHopper Po-210 is highly toxic and dangerous to handle. Its short half-life gives it an extremely intense radioactivity of 4490 Ci/g (45
    Replies
    Views
  22. New Charts

francispg excellent stuff....
    Views
  23. Well Mr TopStocks you have been busy

Barrios I am really hitting my straps now.............. I think i might just skulk back into the bushes from whence I came before i emba
    Replies
    Views
  24. ABC Nuclear debate tonight

dyso ABC,Four Corners tonight at 8.30pm,why some countries fear nuclear power and others embrace nuclear power generated by nuclear r
    Replies
    Views
  25. PRE & ADY

Educated Lass TAZ, worth a tip from yourself you think? I'm keen to know what you think the target sp is and in what timing.
    Views
  26. Slow day on the market

Educated Lass Still, my stocks are holding up. LNG, BKS, ADY and BQT keeping their ground. Great to see that Phil Thomas (ADY CEO) is on CEO S
    Views
  27. uranium spot price

dyso U3O8 Spot Price as of 19/08 hits US$30.00 /lb (+0.15)
    Replies
    Views
  28. "results are very close"

monty CPC has been slow to release results from its multi-drill programme.....its is all about to change....my back of the envelope wo
    Replies
    Views
  29. IDT

Sketch IDT I read a report on IDT with the brokers being bullish for this company, it seems that revenues from the Pfizer deal they mad
    Replies
    Views
  30. Geodynamics - Ground floor is now downstairs!

Ingot54 Referred to playfully by holders as " The Hot Water Farm " GDY is one I have been watching, and trading since March 2004. Init
    Replies
    Views
  31. Emotion and trading. Can you divorce yourself fom it?

Barrios I tend to agree to a large degree with your comments. I have been investing/trading for 17yrs becoming a fulltime trader 9months
    Replies
    Views
  32. Lithium / Hydrogen Fuel Cells.

strudy great info and thats no GAS! KEEP IT UP STRUDY >
    Views
  33. 05-06 Yellow Cake...

ausgeo The head of the worlds largest uranium company is telling Australia: you cant stop an idea whose time has come. According to Aus
    Replies
    Views
  34. ...and this chart?

nikko The longe term gold chart with again the price divided by 10. Looks like the run has only just started.
    Replies
    Views
  35. what's this a chart of?

nikko Well for one it's not a stock...it's actually the price of gold (in disguise, with the price axis divided by 10). Bullish or wha
    Replies
    Views
  36. Uranium freaks helping with opportunities

BART If your keen on battery stocks, check out HTE If they can get this plant moving they should benifit greatly from the MD market ,
    Replies
    Views
  37. shaping up for an interesting day

francispg I have a feeling this will be a very interesting day for day traders..... Looking like a short day ( DOW had significant losses
    Replies
    Views
  38. nice and steady

snowball nice and steady will win this race all looking good plus news on the way!
    Replies
    Views
  39. ASX Charts Now Available.

Moderator Woody - If you type in, for example, BHP in the Search ASX forums panel on the left hand side - BHP forum will come up. At the t
    Replies
    Views
  40. Holiday!

Woody Check out http://www.topstocks.com.au/userdetails.php?action=past_tips & ;memberid=493 Hey Holiday... nice tipping! I think you
    Replies
    Views
  41. 550% Gain in 8 months!

maxorlando Here is another Uranium play that I have made and I must I am very happy with the results with Deep Yellow which is is listed on
    Replies
    Views
  42. 120% Gain in just Two Months!

maxorlando I have been investing in the Australian stockmarket now for about four years and have made some really good gains in that time.
    Replies
    Views
  43. gold could hit $725 / tip sheet article

hurdygurdy Yes, I have noticed plenty of bullish sentiment about gold lately. Now just have to id the stocks who will benefit the most! Any
    Views
  44. Van Eyck undervalued?

formerUser Can anyone explain the 13% discount to NTA ($0.97 vs $1.10) for what appears to be a fundamentally sound stock.
    Replies
    Views
  45. star trader

yeliz_fs a relative of mine spent 10,000$ on a black box system - i wont name names, but it was for currency trading. the owner is now hi
    Replies
    Views
  46. Uranium stocks and the danger to your capital

nikko I'm assuming you're interested in a medium to long term buy and hold strategy rather than short term trading. If so I think you
    Replies
    Views
  47. Post of the day goes to...

Moderator The post of the day for yesterday goes to AlphaCenturian for his post #839 in the BMX forum. Wesmip1 had a great post also in th
    Replies
    Views
  48. SBM to drill nickel target

Chicken St Barbara Mines is about to start drill testing a nickel sulphide target north of Leonora that is said to have similarieties wi
    Replies
    Views
  49. Covered Call using a Calender Spread ( aka LEAP's )

wesmip1 This is starting to get a bit more involved now.. This is a more complex example which involves using a bought long term option
    Replies
    Views
  50. 6 minutes downtime

Moderator Sorry about that folks.... someone tripped over a cord at the datacenter. Moderator
    Replies
    Views
Page 793 of 794
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser