A Few Upcoming Floats

1. 8.0k
    since i currently hold TPM ( soon to become VHA )

i will receive some TUA as part of the merger/demerger process

now the question i face is will i sell the TUA , keep the shares or even add to the holding at opportune moments

do you invest in the history of the TUA directors , or do you gamble on a group with only 7000 paid up subscribers and only one phone plan in a foreign market

it will be interesting to see if the resident share traders here , play or invest with this listing

DYOR

1 like
  3. 8.0k
    I don't know how this can be seeing it didn't get a mention in upcoming floats, but ASX: TMH listed this week.

Edit: Ah, looks like it might be a rename rather than a new float.

The Market Herald Limited (TMH , formerly Hot Copper Holdings Limited) is an internet discussion forum in relation to Australian listed companies and the ASX. It provides Australian share market investors and interested parties with a platform to discuss listed companies and general share market conditions.

1 like
  4. 71.5k
    it might be wise to see if TPM does change ticker code to VLA as i read it various announcements have been confusing

TMH is only a ticker/core.name change ..

maybe the name change will improve the reputation ( wink )

2 likes
  5. 8.0k
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser