1. 83.9k
    Australian Ethical Investment Limited (ASX:AEF) advises that Underlying Net Profit after Tax (UPAT) for the
    6 months ending 31 December 2018 is expected to be between $3.0 and $3.4 million, a mid-point increase of
    48% on the 6 months ended 31 December 2017 and 13% on the 6 months ended 30 June 2018.
    FUM movement for the quarter to date
    Funds under management (FUM) decreased 3% to $2.86 billion as at 31 October 2018, down from $2.96 billion
    as at 30 September 2018. This decrease was primarily driven by negative market movements.
    FUM and flows by product for the period 30 September to 31 October 2018 were:
    Product
    Category
    FUM
    Sep 18
    ($bn)
    Net Flows
    ($bn)
    Market & other*
    ($bn)
    FUM
    Oct 18
    ($bn)
    Managed Funds 1.02 0.01 (0.05) 0.98
    Superannuation 1.94 0.02 (0.08) 1.88
    All products 2.96 0.03 (0.13) 2.86
    * Includes changes in asset value due to market movements and net income.
    Outlook
    Factors impacting the expected result in the second half of the financial year compared to the first half include:
    i) Investment in upgrading our digital marketing and customer management platform;
    ii) Additional resources in product, technology and marketing to support continued growth;
    iii) The filling of a number of roles that have been vacant for the first half;
    iv) The full half impact of fee reductions implemented in October 2018.
    This earnings guidance is based on unaudited management accounts to 31 October 2018. More information
    will be provided in the half year results that will be released in late February 2019.

courtesy of Bell Direct
    ===========================================================================

( DYOR )

i do not hold AEF ( but have in the past )

2. 1
    I just found your post. Sorry for updating the dead topic. You are not answering at pm. If you still provide earning guidance? It will be interesting to read.

1 like
  3. 83.9k
    i do NOT give financial advice to anybody , i post interesting articles found from various sources

AEF is an ASX listed company as issues it's own guidance through the ASX news release system

AEF was a victim of the change definition for ESG

4. 1
    I don't think he is still making this kind of post. The last time I heard about topic starters was in 2021. If you are looking for a piece of good financial advice, you definetly should look here at http://www.mcgeewm.com. I usually visit this site if I need financial-related info or want to as a piece of advice. I found more useful information on this site. The first time I found this site was at the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, and information from this source helped me deal with the consequences. I hope it will help you during these hard times. Stay safe these crazy days, brother.

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser