1. 98
    Gandel beat Oldfield in Court about the rights to A1.

Join the DOCA dots.

This is a 10 bagger.

9 likes
  2. 993
    ###This is a 10 bagger.###

You SURE have got that right, each morning when the holders of this dog get up an look on the ASX they bang there head at least ten times on the wall and cry why did I buy in to this dog.

3. 568
    Most of us are making money every day and AUL is just one investment we haveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

7 likes
  4. 993
    Good to see you are making money, what I hate to see is Mums and Dads sucked in to dog stocks with out right bull dust.

5. 568
    Yea yea yea....you know everything......NOT

If the moms and dads sell and this multibags will you pay them their losses due to you trolling and crap talk????

8 likes
  6. 993
    ####and this multibags####

LOL,LOL,LOL, RATFLMAO, This dog going to multibag, LOL, just like the rampers of the MNS dog when some of the punters got out at 70 cents, the rampers was all over me about when this go's to $1 they will be sorry, well mate whats that's dogs SP to day.

1 like
  7. 624
    Newpilots
    2 hrs
    Good to see you are making money, what I hate to see is Mums and Dads sucked in to dog stocks with out right bull dust

Yet you were quite happy doing that to mum’s and dads with those companies you worked for dipshit.

8 likes
  8. 624
    Also Pilots MNS did multibag. It went from 3 cents to $1.12. Lucky you weren’t around then. You’d probably be in a coffin if anyone listened to you.

8 likes
  9. 993
    That's my big plus, I DO KNOW how DOG company work, I can read a ASX release and tell the bull from the facts, plus I do have contacts in the game still.
    I don't stop the punters from making money, I try to stop them from losing money.

1 like
  10. 387
    When I was young and stupid - I would buy stocks like this donkey. Even chased a few down - as the CR's and non-performance ate the SP......Learned my lesson. Wrong end of the market to make money long-term, unless you have exceptional skills. If you sit here on these forums - it'll turn your mind to jello.....and you likely will never make a long-term dollar.

11. 624
    kamaiina
    5 hrs
    When I was young and stupid.

Well you are definitely still stupid but now your balls hang around your knees. Also we don’t want to know here what you do with donkeys.

8 likes
  12. 568
    You trolls are " knowbodies" broke, dusgruntled Trolls who change their nicks every few weeks because you are revealed as pests......keep wasting your time- posting non stop.....big rich people are buying and you on the other hand are just bull talk and BS...

Not a dollar to invest. Why not tell the moms and dads what you are buyong and what you think are good investments or piss off😊

5 likes
  13. 993
    allin, Please note, I have had three nicks in 15 years, still would have pilots if the PMs was working.

14. 98
    After reading that, its NOT hard to see why the SP is going down,down, down.

16. 98
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 likes
  17. 624
    Sunday morning trolling Pilots? You’re living the life you reckon. Yeah ok.

6 likes
  18. 993
    No one here is living the life right now with what we have coming this after noon, will be working over time keeping the tub in place.
    Please note your smut team are entertainment only, compared with what we put up with years ago you lot are babes in the woods, and YES we do have the life many can only dream of.

19. 98
    Hey Pilo - Care to back up your post and explain how a court decision 7 days ago that delivers control of the A1 mine to AUL’s mate Gandel and blows up the Oldfield DOCA is bad news for AUL?

You of course understand the doctrine of equitable subrogation in the context of secured instruments and competing claims under the Corporations Law, right?

Otherwise your post would be misleading and potentially fraudulent, right?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 likes
  20. 624
    Big thing right now Pilots is pulling out his 50 year old dictionary and looking up half those words. The guy is a dimwit with the vocabulary of a 5 year old.

7 likes
  21. 993
    This dimwit with the vocabulary of a 5 year old, made a good part of our money while working for penny dreadfulls, I DO KNOW how they work, is it not strange that the SP has not been rocketing up with the good news from seven days ago.

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser