1. 651
    Oh wow ahmes you got me, AVQ will definitely be the next FMG this time.

The initial paragraph always states "completion of a financial transaction" for months back. They have just used that line in the first dot point. But wow yeah that changes everything, RM is a genius, off to $1 any day now lol idiots

2. 1.4k
    I would love to see examples of these rosy pictures that Moe has posted/painted and I reckon he asked the same in an earlier post? While you're at it maybe share some where Moe has also suggested that people should rush out and buy AVQ, I can't wait to see your reply.

2 likes
  3. 651
    Can't wait to see your reply where you have NOT questioned every post that was negative AVQ and how you defended your gay lover RM at every step. You obviously have a thing for that huge whale of a man, you scumbag.

Defending the indefensible, you have no moral ground to stand on.

1 like
  4. 1.4k
    Well that just proves that you are a spineless, lying flog whose only intention is to mislead.

1 like
  5. 1.4k
    I can stand with head held high, I'm not the one that claims my opinions as facts nor was I the one just caught out lying again.

You should be ashamed of yourself you parasite!

6. 651
    There is no other fact to talk about other than this company is in huge trouble financially. That is a dead set fact

1 like
  7. 29.6k
    wont re list should be investigated imo

1 like
  8. 1.4k
    Nope not a fact you stupid lying flog, it’s still just your opinion.

9. 651
    How on earth is it an opinion if the financials are there for all to read? AVQ reports months financial statements dummy. Everyone can see their expenditures and current cash holding which are running on fumes. That's the very definition of a dire financial situation

1 like
  10. 261
    “Moe, opinion backed by the fact this company has been in suspension for 4 months. Anyone with any knowledge of the financial markets know that when a company is on its knees, as the financial statements clearly show, and has been in suspension for a long time it clearly does not bode well”
    Again this is not fact Mr Right, your speculating.
    You have no idea what’s happening behind the scenes other than to guess and hope for the worst.
    Mr Right your the one who is obsessed with RM

2 likes
  11. 261
    Mr right yes they are low in funds, yes if they don’t get the permit it could be the end but until a announcement comes out all the speculating that has been posted means fuck all, and all the bullshit that comes out of nico n Mr White is getting beyond a joke, even you got enough brains to see it but i know you wont admit to it.
    Now as for us being a gang or clique or watever you want to call it just shows how dumb you are. If you can’t see what Geo is doing to you guys then im not going to spell it out for you. As for Ahmes as far as i have seen he posts things that have been put out by announcements or from newspapers or he is refuting some of the garbage that is being posted

2 likes
  12. 261
    Mr Right you are correct in saying that AVQ is in financial trouble, I won’t disagree there.
    But posting opinions doesn’t mean it’s fact.
    Speculating doesn’t mean it’s fact.
    Anything posted from Nico or Mr White is definitely not fact
    Sandud is a goose is fact 😜

2 likes
  13. 651
    I know what geo is doing, he is the very definition of a troll. I always stated I doubt he even holds shares.

The longer this drags on the harder it will be to raise capital, a white knight needs to come along and recusitate this company. How many staff will be left then? Why wouldn't whoever just take over this company at 0.5c, boot RM out, and then pay themselves $1m per annum. RM holds no aces, he has no control. Whatever someone offers he needs to accept. The longer this goes on the weaker AVQ gets

14. 261
    Mr Right the SI govt holds all the aces. Nevertheless until a announcement comes out saying otherwise then AVQ is still alive, so all the posts from the definition of TROLLS (nico n Mr White) their posts are just full of lies and beyond a joke

2 likes
  15. 363
    Moe did even finish primary school. Read the attachment.

And tell you boss that no one want to talk to him or his related party

16. 163
    Ryan is paying his wife from shareholders money. In the past his father was involved in the business too.
    Ryan and his wife were staying many years in biggest apartment in Hertige Park Hotel in Honiara. Monthly rent about 60-65 k SBD. Shareholders paid.
    The "milk cow" is empty, but again the succession of the 30K for himself and spouses, per one month of course only.

17. 29.6k
    should be investigated IMO

18. 651
    Geo, you do realise that new office location needs to be announced to shareholders via the ASX. So you are lying or AVQ has farked up yet again
    The lack of knowledge by these rampers is pathetic. Do you guys know anything at all about mining and disclosure rules?

1 like
  19. 363
    axiom And Co you really need to stop bribing landowners and spreading false stories to off-takers that all landowners are with you. Everyone has told to piss off KOLOSORI hates you and you keep begging. Jejevo hates you and you keep begging. Sj served you with Default Notice. Perth told you to fo. In Sydney you are called names. Maybe we should email Germany. And I forgot what's the update on the tenement D. I think they told you too to piss off! Next stop SFO

1 like
  20. 363
    GeoAu and Co do you recognise attachment. That is why you lost all tenements in SI. And it was dirty tricks you did to SMM. You should really explain to your shareholders what you have been upto for last 10 years.
    Our honest, brilliant CEO

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser