1. 364
    on friday the exchange volume was 173619165 thats approx 31% of the float changed hands if bounty is to rise above $1 why so many sellers between 0.07 and 0.12 does anyone have any conclusion on this ? just wondering

2. 698
    BUY isn't going to anything like $1 anytime soon.

At the time of spudding Fish I would expect them to be trading at 25c +/-.

I reckon PEP 11 will be valued at anywhere up to $800 million at spud time which is where the 25c comes from.

Will need success at Fish to see $1.

Just my opinion.

3. 51
    maybe traders just selling for the nice gains already ,thinking it was friday and they were thinking the us market would get sold off,im hoping buy jumps again monday ,but i wouldnt have a clue what it or mmr are goin to do thats my big question most of my $ in those ,should carry on im hoping

4. 364
    Great Answer if anyone else has anything i would like to hear it these are too cheap just to let go hoping they will drop. I reckon everyone should just keep a handful cause they could so easily just keep going

5. 364
    Agree capital but could easily run hard .Has already run harder than expected !!!! look at Meo hit 60cents just by the ceo ramping them up

say u got 200000 at 5cents when u sell keep 10000 or 20000 hardly effects ur profit and down the track like way down the track 10000 = $10000

just my opinion

6. 503
    I sold 1 bucket full at 11 cents still holding 3 buckets full and loving it GO GO GO BUY i am thinking tomorrow is going to be huge for BUY with the green light out of the US on Friday night and energy prices heading north again wouldn't be surprised at all if we see 16 cents plus tomorrow good luck all holders this one is huge GOOD STUFF :D

7. 336
    Also hoping that BUY has another big day tomorrow. Looked at volume depths earlier today, buyers clamoring for BUY not alot of sellers, there was a massive discrepancy in terms of supply and demand.

In terms of the $1 price tag, its conjecture, but BOUNTY produced a presentation afew days ago, Enterprise Value of its major project/s was well over $2.50 from memory and Indeed the Wakefield 1 well (PEL 218)coming up soon - targetting 1-5MMb Oil Net, the company had a IEV of 5c-23c on this alone.

8. 1.2k
    Buy will jump out of the blocks like Usain Bolt this morning. buy side looking strong at 45M units

9. 364
    Gap look for the gap at 20cents haha

10. 274
    :shock :shock

i thought it was an error in etrade this morning

wow

11. 234
    I have really got to give up on day trading... Or should I call it day losing :) Just bought this at top dollar for today ;(

12. 503
    $1 sounds pretty good to me 😂 nice to dream 11 years down the path now 👍

1 like
  13. 3.6k
    will it ever drill??? huge upside if they can do it i remember the last run from 1 to 14 was a cracker

14. 503
    It actually achieved 21cents on that August 2009 run, I clearly remember because I go my last parcel away at 19cents , let’s see it happen again soon 😀

1 like
  15. 3.6k
    your right i sold at 14 and it went onto those higher levels was a cracker ..hope it repeats in 2021...shame about management ..but BUY is a good little oiler

16. 3.6k
    BPH Energy announces carbon capture expert appointment to Sydney Basin gas project
    By Robin Bromby - December 14, 2020
    BPH Energy Advent ASX PEP 11 carbon capture storage offshore Sydney basin
    BPH Energy claims carbon capture and storage can be 90% efficient when deployed.
    SHARES
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Email
    Print
    Professor Peter J Cook, an Australian expert on carbon capture and storage (CCS), will join the team working to develop the huge PEP-11 gas field in the Offshore Sydney Basin, stakeholder BPH Energy (ASX: BPH) has announced.

BPH owns almost 23% of Advent Energy, the unlisted oil and gas company based in Perth, which, in turn, holds an 85% interest in PEP 11, with Bounty Oil and Gas (ASX: BUY) owning the remaining stake.

PEP 11 covers 4,576 square kilometres.

In September, BPH presented a carbon capture plan for a third of Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions using the planned Baleen gas drilling program in the offshore Sydney Basin.

Advent has now appointed Prof Cook as an advisor on the geosequestration — the geological storage of carbon dioxide — for this project.

The Baleen prospect, located about 30km south of Newcastle off the NSW Coast, offers significant potential environmental benefits in CCS for the greater Sydney-Newcastle area, BPH has said previously.

Prof Cook has published more than 30 papers on greenhouse gas technologies, including two books, and was a co-ordinating lead author for the Geneva-based Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

Identified carbon capture potential 20 years ago
    Prof Cook first drew attention 20 years ago to Australia’s CCS opportunities.

He then went on to establish national CCS programs and research facilities, with the University of Melbourne in 2011 opening the Peter Cook Centre for CCS Research.

He has held many positions among organisations in the United Kingdom, Australia, France and the US, including with the British Geological Society.

A 2005 research report by Geoscience Australia, “New South Wales-Deep Saline Aquifer Storage Potential”, found that 2 trillion cubic feet of carbon dioxide storage might be feasible in the offshore Sydney Basin.

Baleen is a prime target in the exploration of the large PEP 11 oil and gas permit area.

PEP 11 has been pursued since 1981 when the first 2D seismic survey was carried out. That work showed the project area has similarities to the conventional gas fields of the Bowen Basin in Queensland, with a similar age and depth. The Bowen Basin fields have interbedded coal and gas sands of the Late Permian period corresponding to PEP 11.

Carbon capture can be 90% efficient
    BPH has said CCS is an integrated technology that is well-proven and established and can be 90% efficient when deployed.

BPH views PEP 11 as one of the most significant untested gas plays in Australia. It is adjacent to the Sydney-Newcastle area, the largest domestic gas market in Australia.

The Sydney Basin is a major contributor to Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions, BPH has noted.

That basin region contains the largest number of carbon dioxide emission sources in Australia in Australia, including oil refineries, coke ovens and power stations.

SHARES
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Email
    Print
    Join Small Caps News
    Get

17. 503
    I’ve been watching Bounty trade very closely of late it’s really starting to consolidate not many sellers left at current SP level, depth is slowly building with what I think is a gazillion peeps in the background...... if buy can break this 1.5cent barrier i can see BUY busting through 2 cents very quickly, time to pay up now to get into BUY or move on..... 2.8 cents by the end of the month on spec alone and then a NOPTA and the SP is anyone’s guess 😀

18. 3.6k
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser