2020 Mamlambo Drilling Not Likely

1. 1.8k
    Just like CTP !

2. 1.8k
    I hope everyone from years ago is out of CTP by now. The smart ones got out before consolidation. The very smart ones got out a year after stock listed which was near or at an all time high.
    It’s price pre consolidation today is only ca 2.5c ......F a doodle doo! An 87.5% loss on listing price. Well done Board...

2 likes
  3. 1.8k
    ...and how much does the Board rip off it’s shareholders in total per year including perks and salaries???

4. 14.8k
    ###and how much does the Board rip off it’s shareholders in total per year including perks and salaries???###

That's normal for penny dreadful company's, has worked real well from day one, you and I are never going to change that.

1 like
  5. 2.2k
    ""(I will put it to you all in a simple way. Two of the )&G companies I am invested in have sold gas at between $6.60 and $7 per GJ.)""

And if you are to look at what they made from the selling of gas and equivalents, you will get an even worse figure. SHOCK HORROR.!!

Get the calculator out.

6. 2.2k
    And to say that someone was telling us we were selling the gas at $11 and up to $12 per GJ.

The imagination, and the ignorance of some people, is totally beyond beliefs.

Go figure.

1 like
  7. 2.2k
    ""(AKK does not exist anymore, now it is called FPL and guess what my query went with an absolute shock and non one ever heard of you.

Perhaps you better post message me and talk about it.)""

I am still waiting truth4me. How long will I have to wait.?

You know that what you will tell me remains a secret unless you tell me to bring it up in the forum.

8. 2.2k
    ""(The very smart ones got out a year after stock listed which was near or at an all time high. )""

Dear oh me truth4me. You forgot to add as to whom was the person in charge after one year that the stock was listed. I wonder why.

Ouch, give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. Oh so they say anyway.

9. 1.8k
    John Heugh of course Buddy and is why people actually were able to sell at a profit on the listing price.
    After JH, shareholders still loyal lost 87.5% of the listed price with this loser Board...

1 like
  10. 14.2k
    And what john achieved since he left ctp? Truth?

1 like
  11. 2.2k
    Rawali, no use holding on and "praying for rain California so the grapes can grow and they can make more wine".

This thing has hit a big snag (A HUGE ONE I SHOULD ADD), and by the looks of thing it is going to be bogged down for a very long time....If it ever be able to.

For a very long time, like before, IMO all this company is doing is to keep themselves in a good and cushy job while the shareholders are pushed into a corner and left there wondering what they can do with what they have got left.

I have started selling more of my shares and will continue to be doing so. A long way to go yet before i am out of it altogether yes, but plenty of time getting back in, if ever.

1 like
  12. 2.2k
    Have to agree with you adds04.

13. 14.8k
    ###IMO all this company is doing is to keep themselves in a good and cushy job while the shareholders are pushed into a corner and left there wondering what they can do with what they have got left.###

And THAT is how ALL penny dreadfulls work.

14. 1.8k
    I can say with significant conviction that Mamlambo (who comes up with these FN names) will not be drilled while current Board exists. Mac got CTP now and that is that as a result of Board’s failure to refinance ...BUT ... current Board will not be able to make any deals with anyone over much of the Amadeus ground including oil areas they have because of royalty holders which means trouble for the Board and exposes them to further failure and Mac (and perhaps others already involved) will be the ones to stick it to them....and force them out without compensation.
    As for ctp shareholders, Mac got CTP .....and shareholders F’ed 🤦‍♂️

1 like
  15. 14.2k
    Truth what has john achieved since leaving ctp

1 like
  16. 1.8k
    There will be no farmout for a couple of reasons. The first is Mac won’t let them as they own our ass. The next is because royalty holders won’t either concerning all their areas.
    Little Leon and Mac are in bed together. The fact that the huge debt owed Mac was deliberately not refinanced is proof of that. Next no farmout as the play in motion is to allow that to fail also whereby Mac seizes our assets as they are allowed to do for not paying them back in full this year. This is the work of Little Leon to cash in with Mac...

17. 1.8k
    If the Board of CT&P couldn’t refinance after all these years the significant Mac loan, then how in the F can they do a major farmout? Cannot and won’t! They tied us up to Mac to allow Mac to seize our assets of course as Little Leon is a financier and they knew exactly what they were deceptively doing...

18. 14.2k
    If only john was here. What would he do better truth?

1 like
  19. 14.8k
    John can do very little, you first need seismic, that can run in to the Millions and Millions, and at the end of the day they may not find any thing worth drilling, look at Surprise for a good example.
    Just look HOW many finds we have had here in Australia on land in the last 20 years.

1 like
  20. 14.2k
    So if John was around the same thing would have happened a declining share price. If I was john I would almost be happy cottee took over when he did

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser