6.7c Last Price and Going Lower No Doubt

1. 428
    Something to really be proud of 😅

2. 1.6k
    Have been posting here before they drilled Surprise, lot longer than your latest nick.

3. 2.5k
    Buddy, yes I know how these directors are only in it for the employment and income, but for me, if a new director, etc, was to have already bought/owned company shares, what sort of message does this give share holders and the market ?
    Too easy but reality is what it is, and these people only looking after themselves.

1 like
  4. 2.2k
    Well my friend, your last paragraph says it all.

And that, unfortunately, is life with the two bobs shelf companies and especially with the penny dreadfuls.

Drilling deeply into shareholders pockets, although not in 100% of the cases, is the norm.

2 likes
  5. 2.2k
    The BS circulated around at the time that in us accepting the recapitalisation or the shares reconstruction was for the benefits of the Company and of course us the Shareholders which of course ended up being accepted by some of the shareholders (which fell for the trap and the greatest gift of the gab around), is another one.

I, of course, beg to differ back then (A total waste of time on my part back when), and now.

Where are all those benefits now.?

1 like
  6. 2.5k
    Yes, Cottee didn't want to be associated with a penny dreadful as well, but look here he is in EXR at 3.8c.

1 like
  7. 2.5k
    "Well it's all very quiet from CTP, as we await some news on the Dukas drilling path forward, which was supposed to be agreed with Santos this quarter (ending next Tuesday).

C'mon LD, need something to give the SP a kick along..."

from hc.

1 like
  8. 2.2k
    ""(Yes, Cottee didn't want to be associated with a penny dreadful as well, but look here he is in EXR at 3.8c.)""

He mustn't have done a very good research before entering CTP. Yet again the sp was at better levels when he come in trumpets blaring as the big saviour and the Messiah leading us all to riches, than when he left or made to leave this outfit.

And that is a fact, not a fallacy.!!

Go Figure.!

1 like
  9. 2.2k
    Yet again, regardless of what company he is involved in, would it matter if the company is a penny dreadful or not when you get highly rewarded regardless.??

As they say, take it as you can.

1 like
  10. 2.2k
    Rawali, did you ever take full notice of the disclaimer there is at the bottom of any of the CTP announcement where IMO it is the biggest, the longest and most exclusive disclaimer I have ever red in my life.

With that disclaimer you can write what you like and get away with it as no one there could ever be held accountable for.

If shareholders and posters can't read what's in there and juts taking full notice of what they write including some BS without reading it, who's fault is that.??

Now I ask you, Who wrote that disclaimer and plug all the possible holes.??

Think about it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 likes
  11. 2.2k
    ""((Yet again the sp was at better levels when he come in trumpets blaring as the big saviour and the Messiah leading us all to riches,))""

Can someone go and ask the Bush lawyer about what I wrote above and, while you are at it, ask him as to how how he is travelling now after all the BS he has been dishing out for years and years.

Karma is a good thing at times and it can hit where it hurts too. Him and his mates they should be very proud of themselves and what they did, especially during the SECT.249D voting.......................NOT.!!

2 likes
  12. 2.2k
    Ohhh ...... yesss, the good old Bush Lawyer and his never ending Bullshit crap.

Let alone the wheelbarrows full of personal agenda that he was constantly busy in try pushing it.

1 like
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser