Am I The Only One Who Thinks if Little Leon is Paid $1 then its $1 too Much?

1. 1.8k
    I mean really to collect a salary with the share price this low and always was significantly undervalued, is like stealing!

2. 1.8k
    This Board is of course working for Mac and soon will turn over CT&P production assets to them as per agreement and the shareholders can kiss their ass goodbye if they haven’t done so already...

3. 1.6k
    Did I not tell you that months ago.

4. 2.2k
    Based on past experiences, and form what you are telling us, it is obvious that stealing in the Sharemarket is allowed.

dyor.!!

5. 1.6k
    ###it is obvious that stealing in the Sharemarket is allowed###

Mate you have no idea the deals/stunts I have seen pulled over the years, how many got in to trouble????, I rest my case.

6. 2.2k
    Tell me about it mate. Some of them couldn't lie straight in bed ever if they tried or even if they were strapped down in a bed.

7. 2.2k
    ""##I mean really to collect a salary with the share price this low and always was significantly undervalued, is like stealing!##""

Maate, if I had any say in the matter I would start from that CS # 2 and then follow on to what you wrote.

Better still, get a dozer in the HO push the back wall out and push them all into the abyss. The start afresh with someone worth their pay.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Let me tell you.

With the latest announcement that we are stopping the programme with Incitec and Incitec getting the gas needed elsewhere for the next year or two, what is there left to say.??

8. 2.2k
    And don't forget the prepaid gas that Cottee sold to MacBank for just $2 per GJ which might well be below production costs.

1 like
  9. 6
    There is such an unspoken concept as legal theft. There is a small gap in any law that allows you to use the right for your purposes. Thus, large companies can earn millions for us with the help of some trifle that we do not pay attention to.
    But the most important thing is that the population receives a decent salary. The labor market has now stabilized, as far as I know. Many companies are even switching to umbrella payroll. You can read about it on https://www.payrollindex.com/umbrella-payroll/, a very informative article.
    I think it will also become popular in the USA after a while.

10. 3.4k
    Why hasn't Central Petroleum emphasised "delivering long term shareholder value", as it's been 10 years since we were "privatised" after Cottee's take over ?
    And still no shareholder enhancement concern or priority.
    This company SP is going nowhere from here on, unless Dukas hits the mother load.

"POISED FOR NEAR-TERM
    EXPONENTIAL GROWTH, AND
    FOCUSED ON DELIVERING LONG
    TERM SHAREHOLDER VALUE"
    TPD.

1 like
  11. 83.9k
    even if it hit the mother-load , could it bring it to production

after all , they haven't brought much on-line in the last 5 years

seems every time they find a potential resource they run for a JV to do all the development

1 like
  12. 3.4k
    About time Twiggy Forrest bought out Central Petroleum , drill Dukas and Zefon ?, produce gas and make Hydrogen.

That would be something to behold .

Leon devaney, fn do something, ... for share holders.

1 like
  13. 3.4k
    Just sent an email to FMG, asking if Central's portfolio might help their Green Hydrogen project.

.... wishful thinking :)

1 like
  14. 83.9k
    tell Twiggy you'll take an all scrip offer , if FMG buys the company ( MB will go for it too i reckon )

1 like
  15. 3.4k
    25c equivalent would do me, even though am owed about 35c, but would feel sure company would then have credibility and investors would become involved.
    Time then, IMO, to get rid of Santos and MB.

1 like
  16. 83.9k
    yeah but Twiggy has some big ( expensive ) plans , he might be rolling profits currently , but you can't count on that in , say , 3 years

newly issued shares , won't be all that much dilution for a share like FMG ( they can always do a buy-back later ) and i reckon some CTP holding would be grateful for some divs , more paper work but less cash paid out

1 like
  17. 3.4k
    The way it's going in Russia/Ukraine, we might need to make more fertiliser from gas, so for Twiggy, could be a good investment .

1 like
  18. 83.9k
    Twiggy is no dunce with numbers , so you never know

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser