Am I The Only One Who Thinks if Little Leon is Paid $1 then its $1 too Much?

1. 1.8k
    I mean really to collect a salary with the share price this low and always was significantly undervalued, is like stealing!

2. 1.8k
    This Board is of course working for Mac and soon will turn over CT&P production assets to them as per agreement and the shareholders can kiss their ass goodbye if they haven’t done so already...

3. 428
    Did I not tell you that months ago.

4. 2.0k
    Based on past experiences, and form what you are telling us, it is obvious that stealing in the Sharemarket is allowed.

dyor.!!

5. 428
    ###it is obvious that stealing in the Sharemarket is allowed###

Mate you have no idea the deals/stunts I have seen pulled over the years, how many got in to trouble????, I rest my case.

6. 2.0k
    Tell me about it mate. Some of them couldn't lie straight in bed ever if they tried or even if they were strapped down in a bed.

7. 2.0k
    ""##I mean really to collect a salary with the share price this low and always was significantly undervalued, is like stealing!##""

Maate, if I had any say in the matter I would start from that CS # 2 and then follow on to what you wrote.

Better still, get a dozer in the HO push the back wall out and push them all into the abyss. The start afresh with someone worth their pay.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Let me tell you.

With the latest announcement that we are stopping the programme with Incitec and Incitec getting the gas needed elsewhere for the next year or two, what is there left to say.??

8. 2.0k
    And don't forget the prepaid gas that Cottee sold to MacBank for just $2 per GJ which might well be below production costs.

1 like
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser