1. 2.2k
    Based on that, ad on the average tenure for the Executive, then LD should not last long.

Not a bad yearly salary though.

2.0yrs
    Average management tenure

8.1CEO
    Leon Devaney (50yo)

1.92yrs
    Tenure

AU$767,376
    Compensation

Compensation vs Market: Leon's total compensation ($USD525.85K) is above average for companies of similar size in the Australian market ($USD260.90K).

Mr. Leon Goss Devaney, BSc. MBA, is Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director at Central Petroleum Limited since February 21, 2019 and was its Acting Chief Executive Officer from 31 July 2018 to February ... Show more

1 like
  3. 2.2k
    Scroll down to the Experienced Management and to the CTP's management team part, and see what they have to say about it.... Dear oh me.

I like to make it clear that it is them saying so, NOT ME.....

dyor.!!

1 like
  4. 2.2k
    And they are saying the same team about our Board and it's experience.

If you can't find IT (NOt very had though as it is there in black and white, "OR SHOULD I SAY IN RED AND WHITE"), let me know and I will copy and paste it.

2 likes
  5. 2.2k
    ""(AU$767,376
    Compensation

Compensation vs Market: Leon's total compensation ($USD525.85K) is above average for companies of similar size in the Australian market ($USD260.90K).""

Dear oh me, that is about $15k a week.....And for what, and what we as shareholders get in return.??

Based on the last announcement very little indeed, and that is going to last for a lot longer too.

Go figure.!!

1 like
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser