1. 4.9k
    Nasty close on lows @ .015c .. thinking might try my luck with perhaps a buy order in at .013/.014 (depending on how gold behaves tonight!?)

1 like
  2. 93
    I'll top up down there too 🤐

2 likes
  3. 3.6k
    Results in for assay and more drilling ..go mark caresy

4. 93
    He can smell gold 🤣

1 like
  5. 3.6k
    Time will tell plus hlx has copper

6. 3.6k
    must be some results soon??

1 like
  7. 3.6k
    results??tick tock

8. 3.6k
    not good results.. but another 19 holes to drill.

9. 963
    Another ramp job that Sandy has fallen for....

10. 252
    Sorry for the intrusion but I feel it's important to let posters know about threats by Minkya (Avatar mouse) to other posters.

Only a demented fool would carry on like Minkya does. He hates people simply because they have a different opinion of MNS than him. He doxed MaxAction and insulted his wife with concocted lies, the insults to others when he had the IDs of fuzzywuzzy, mongo and about six others over many years were severe and plentiful and now he has threatened me on these PMs he sends.
    His latest was in reply to me saying the following:
    "Mondrian (a poster on HC) sums you up nicely: "you really have to wonder, after all these years of missed deadlines and failed promises, that some people still keep drinking the koolaid and hoping for a miracle."

His reply was "Mondrian is a sour cunt like you. Mondrian won’t be showing up anymore in the very near future. Have you noticed how little he posts? We have his details and he has been sorted. We can even find you if we want."

11. 3.6k
    .007 raise was a good deal anther 19 hole to drill.. see GIB champ you said i had NFI on gib stick to aul dud

12. 963
    No I didn't liar.

13. 3.6k
    PLL $$$$$$$$$$$ poor old dud no more suckers to throw $$ down the shaft??

14. 3.6k
    volume coming in ..worth a watch

15. 3.6k
    leaky ship??? results??

16. 3.6k
    Helix is very vulnerable to that sort of action now because IMO:
    it's MC of ~$7M is a joke - way below the value of its assets (see following...);
    With assay results due from some early drilling (not much unfortunately) in our quality gold acreage, there is way more upside than downside;
    With some Collerina drilling underway (not much - but better than none) and vastly increased scale potential possible as I referred to in this recent Post #: 49193915 this could cause a big increase in our share price - especially with copper on a tear as Marc111 has been helpfully pointing out;
    Bijoux EM results and interpretation due very soon I expect, we may have some very exciting drilling targets there. Remember, if that prospect does mature into something and does start to look a bit like the poly metallic nearby Federation discovery - as has been raised - then there will be a major uptick in Helix's share price. I note that in the Aurelia Metals AGM Presentation of 19 November (see p.10) Federation is described as "one of the most significant discoveries in Cobar Basin in decades"
    There's huge upside potential in Helix's vast acreage position in the increasingly sought after Cobar region, most of which has never even seen a drill bit despite significant exploration potential.
    Interesting times.

1 like
  17. 3.6k
    takeover?? or CR pump ?? or drill results?? take your pick..

18. 3.6k
    s%it results pump and dump for CR ??

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser