Trading Update

Page 1 of 1
  1. 79.4k
    Our January 2021 outlook statement expected that the second half trading would be
    similar to the conditions experienced during the first half.
    During the second half the volume supplied to the major project will exceed the first
    half and activity in the small project and day-to-day market has also improved due to
    increased confidence and investment in the construction sector.
    As a result of these improvements, Korvest’s second half profit before tax is expected
    to be in the range of $3.3 - 3.8 million compared to the first half’s $2.2 million
    (excluding the impact of JobKeeper in the first half).
    This forecast is based on expected delivery requirements for a number of larger
    EzyStrut projects. These delivery schedules can change at short notice resulting in
    accelerated or delayed deliveries to suit the construction process. Any changes to
    delivery schedules will impact on timing only and not the overall volume to be
    supplied to the projects.

courtesy of Bell Direct
    =========================================================================

DYOR

i hold KOV

2. 79.4k
    Trading Update
    On 6 May 2021 Korvest announced that its second half profit before tax was
    expected to be in the range of $3.3 – 3.8 million. Since then, activity in all market
    segments has increased. Supply to East Coast major projects accelerated during
    May and June. Nationally, activity in the small project and day-to-day market also
    grew to levels above those experienced earlier in the year.
    As a result of the increase in activity during May and June, the unaudited trading
    results indicate that the second half profit before tax will be in the range of $4.4 – 4.7
    million.
    Korvest’s full year results are expected to be announced on 22 July 2021.

courtesy of Bell Direct
    =========================================================================

DYOR

i hold KOV

3. 79.4k
    Trading Update On 7 October 2021 Korvest announced that it expected the first half profit before tax, including the previously disclosed profit on sale of Power Step and Titan Technologies, to exceed $8 million.
    The second quarter trading has exceeded expectations with a significant concentration of major project work and ongoing strength in the small projects and day-to-day markets. As a result, the preliminary trading results, which have not yet been subject to audit review, indicate that the first half profit before tax will be in the range of $9.4 – 9.8 million. Korvest’s half year results are expected to be announced on 21 January 2022 and will include an update on expected second half trading.

DYOR

i hold KOV ( av. SP $3.17 , so up 144% for me )

going nicely for me NOW , but there was a time my patience was tested ( and was wondering if i had got this one wrong )

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser