Price protection committee.

1. 428
    ###No Adds
    14 Sept
    Can anyone care to discuss what they believe the value of the NY Battery Plant Equipment could be worth.###
    Boots, ask your informer what its worth to day.

2. 414
    Australian dollar has fallen... its worth a shit load more now

3 likes
  3. 428
    Sorry Boots, but its worth NOTHING today, it will cost more to move it than its worth is scrap value.

4. 428
    Massage to the Price protection committee, the punters are not buying it, Boots is the only one you are sucking in.

WOW!!!!! its a GREEN day, and no Anne, don't tell me you have a new nick.

5. 150
    Massage...? Happy ending?

3 likes
  6. 428
    Sorry about the missing E, Yes the big boys got a happy ending, they got to screw the holders.

7. 428
    Just had a look at todays trading, the Price protection committee is nothing but a joke now, man you lot must be hurting REAL BAD now, only got yourself to blame for the bog you are in.

8. 428
    ###It has no business at risk from COVID. There is no mine to close, no factory to shutter, no customers to warn, no suppliers to pay, ####

How the truth hurts.

1 like
  9. 14.0k
    Wonder when negmas next installment is coming

10. 428
    Pilots why Maxaction is on Read Only on Hot Copper

5 likes
  12. 428
    I would say he's been partly grounded for some thing, will ask him, must say your chart is looking worse every month.

13. 2.8k
    "Newpilots 2 hrs
    I would say he's been partly grounded for some thing,"

Everyone is pissing themselves laughing neewplloots - Are you the only one that doesn't know that old Maxxiiee stuffed up so much he had to re-invent himself as "FlashPoint" over there.?

When are you going to have the balls to post there as well old fella? You can be "Flashpoint2" - The troop, absolutely hilarious.🤣🤣

6 likes
  14. 2.3k
    Cabbie or nnoel or AnneWilson or whatever it is you call yourself these days.
    Lets pretend you are honest...... I know its a ridiculous thing to even pretend that you are but for the sake of the argument, lets pretend anyway.
    If someone asked you if you would even consider buying this stock you would say something like "You have to be kidding." That is IF you were honest.
    You always pacify the holders of tanking stocks even in the current environment. There is MNS, WKT and now AUL. Your specialty is fake bullish charts. Why do you try to suck people in?

1 like
  15. 2.3k
    "I would say he's (MaxAction) been partly grounded for some thing, will ask him?"
    No, he left voluntarily for the same reason he left here. Doxing.
    Cabbie was into this up to his neck. Then he has the audacity to accuse others of having no balls.

2 likes
  16. 14.0k
    Max was my hero, I will miss him

Not long now

1 like
  17. 428
    Maxs could make a chart, not like some we know, and Anne, you know who I am over the road, get over it.

18. 15
    Hi Hugh. What is doxing?

19. 2.3k
    Doxing, or doxxing, is the Internet-based practice of researching and publicly broadcasting private or identifying information about an individual or organization. The methods employed to acquire this information include searching publicly available databases and social media websites, hacking, and social engineering.

20. 15
    But how would you find this info unless you used your real name? Surely his name was not Max Action.

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser