Preliminary Final Report 30 June 2015

0.0250 (0.00%)View full PRR report with
  1. 3.1k
    Hello from Stuart Roberts in Sydney,

Recently I visited the Prima office in Germany, meeting in person many of the people that are working on clinical development of our lead IMP321 product. I can even more proudly say after this visit that your company is in very good hands. The Prima clinical team is currently working on the initiation of two clinical studies of IMP321. One study will be a randomised, double-blind placebo-controlled Phase IIb study of IMP321 in first-line metastatic breast cancer. This trial will compare IMP321+placlitaxel vs paclitaxel alone and will take place in the EU. The other study will be a pilot Phase I study in an immuno-oncology combination (ie an anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody plus ascending doses of IMP321) in a cancer indication and will mainly take place in Australia. Having met the folks responsible for these studies, I feel very confident that we are well on track.

2. 695
    Looks like we have a BREAKOUT on the charts from a descending triangle (OR COULD BE CONSIDERED A PENNANT) - 8c next target

this can breakout either way but if we break 6c it triggers a bUY

This is a very profitable pattern when it breaks TO THE UPSIDE !!

go your good thing- CONFERENCE TOMORROW ALSO SO GOOD TIMING :)

3. 49
    Looks to have broken down , where is the next buying opportunity, 4.8c

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser