1. 29.0k
    dying business model like shop malls

1 like
  2. 3.6k
    We still got a few TLS shares in my wife's super account....most of which was funded by me....But thank god, only a few...Can they hold $2...I am a Telstra cable customer and it is great.....Fk the NBN....leave us alone...I get 50-70 Mbps...all day......But the NBN assholes won't - they keep threatening - after a year of failure - that that they will win by the end of the year and make our cable service NBN compatible....and down our speed....The assholes who dreamed this nightmare, and made it our reality should swing from trees.....

LOL....while Japan and Korea leave us in the proved dust....with 5G, and faster cable, much cheaper prices. and far better service.....Shit.....and our clowns in parliament came up with this joke of an abortion....the NBN.

Should have outsourced to Korea for half the price - and quadruple the speed....So much for Australia being a world leader in internet commerce....LOL.....I would not trust Malcom to walk my dog........

The Labor and Liberal clowns have screwed us....and laugh at your next vote - for them! Because they know you are too stupid to think for yourself and the nation.....

1 like
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser