Clarification - Global Tender Award
TZ Limited (ASX: TZL) refers to its announcement on 13 January 2020 regarding a global tender
award by a large AAA rated US bank.
Under ASX Listing Rule 3.1, TZL is required to provide further clarification as follows:
• The end customer for the tender award is Bank of America.
• The contract is to be finalised with JLL/CBRE on behalf of Bank of America.
• Standard contract terms were defined in the RFP. These terms reflect part of a MSA between
Bank of America and JLL and CBRE and is expected to be accepted by the awardee.
• The contract term will be for a minimum of three years.
• The contract is anticipated to be material in value to TZL’s US business. TZ expects to be in a
position to advise on the estimated value of the contract following finalisation of the contract
and deployment planning.
• The award is the first of its kind for TZL, with a global corporation awarding business to one
Smart Locker provider for multiple international site deployment. This supports TZL’s
corporate strategy and the basis of growth projections for the Company.
TZL will provide an update to the market once the contract has been signed.
courtesy of Bell Direct
( DYOR )
i hold TZL
am very deep in the red on this one , am unlikely to throw more cash at it