hit a 12 month low today

1. 69.3k
    i don't hold this share , but gee there has to be a 'fair value ' price in there somewhere

there will be the economic fallout from the virus , further dramas in the EU

but today it touched $4.04

any thoughts from the members

1 like
  2. 6.6k
    Will it survive? 60% price fall so far this year ... dilutive capital raising coming? (I think so)

Debt is high & it matures in 18 months ... thats if they can service it given rental revenue is likely to be hit ... hard.

URW has a lot of unproductive development land, which won't be developed any time soon.

URW survival depends on the depth of the covid19 recession which really hasn't been properly counted yet imo ... will consumer return quickly given the long dole queues?

URW has probably been oversold given the doubts ... if they can overcome those, then this will no doubt rebound quickly

I've gone right off REITs ... their time will come again, and this does look well placed when consumer confidence returns ... but as you know my consumer discretionary is either online KGN, powerhouse JB Hi-Fi or niches like Bapcor BAP.

One type of REIT I'm considering in this current market is storage ... but i'm still a long way from buying in ...

http://www.nationalstorageinvest.com.au/

1 like
  3. 69.3k
    hit $3.66 this morning

seems to have some short-seller interest

4. 6.6k
    Morningstar: We Reduce Our FVE for Unibail; Shares Look Undervalued, but Risks Are Elevated

URW is Significantly Undervalued at a 60% Discount.

Fair Value $9.40 ... Uncertainty: Very High

5. 624
    Yeah we got it Mucus. Have you?

6. 6.6k
    Morningstar: Shares Look Undervalued, but Risks Are Elevated

URW is Significantly Undervalued at a 60% Discount.

Fair Value $9.40 ... Uncertainty: Very High

Do you have anything to contribute about the stock, or do we just get more trolling from you, little fella?

7. 624
    Well Mucus go have a look where you post and troll and ask yourself the same question.

8. 2.7k
    Yet more cock posts from the forum sexpert.

1 like
  9. 624
    Hugh have you created a shrine to me yet? I am basically your life support.

Also the only cock in that pic is the one you imagine is there. Hugh you need help.

10. 2.7k
    You are only a dickhead and you prove that consistently.
    Even your brain seems in the head of your dick.

11. 624
    Settle down Hugh. Have another drink.

12. 6.6k
    URW $4.03 +0.36 (+9.81%) today ... one of the best gains today

1 like
  13. 6.6k
    URW $4.065 up $0.395 (10.76%) ... nicely spotted Salvo ;)

Trades 5,594
    Value $12,427,834.480

>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Shares in Europe and US focused Westfield shopping centre giant Unibal Rodamco Westfield (URW) are up 10.6 per cent to $4.06 this afternoon despite no specific news being released to the market.

France and Germany have proposed a €500 billion recovery fund for EU member states most be afffected by the COVID-19 pandemic.

URW has 55 flagship shopping centres over France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, the US and UK, among other regions.

https://www.afr.com/markets/equity-markets/futures-jump-on-vaccine-hopes-global-markets-rally-20200518-p54u5p

1 like
  14. 69.3k
    spotted yes ,

but i kept my fingers well away from my wallet

but good on anyone who took on the gamble

good luck

if the global economy had not been such a mess and i was just betting on the Euro-zone to hold together , i might have chosen differently

1 like
  15. 6.6k
    thanks salvo, I owe you a bottle of good vino ;)

16. 624
    Geez your a peasant Mucus. Celebrating a 10% rise. You Gould have bought MNS a few weeks ago and been up 50%. I wouldn’t ask for much from you. Maybe you just do my lawns and whipper snip.

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser