BITCOIN IS A LIABILITY

1. 77.9k
    2 likes
  3. 77.9k
    am still trying to got my head around a crypto as being a store of value , sure it is a marker of energy consumption , and if you think of it as a 'reward point ' or 'social credit' for doing something for science/society and it was in the early days

but what value to society does it have now ., it no longer signifies you helped finding a new wonder drug , or spotted a far-off planet , just a mathematical solution to an unknown problem

now sure it can be very convenient as a payment system , sort of like a digital cheque ( when the banks give you the cheque book and underlying credit for it they are creating that out of thin air , which is why they are so harsh on forgers you are creating money that they get no benefit from )

one thing that is VERY clear it is a direct competition to the government's wealth creation scam( especially in recent times )

2 likes
  4. 3.5k
    Read up on tulip mania .....surprisingly similar market movements

1 like
  5. 2
    I completely agree with you. Cryptocurrency creates enormous competition to fiat currencies, gradually pushing them out of circulation. It puts much stress on the government and makes it move somehow. Undoubtedly, soon crypto will replace regular money. We will be able to pay with bitcoins for milk without any problems. It will become commonplace for us. I want to say one thing: the people who are involved in trading are true geniuses. You have to be a professional who has read hundreds of articles on strategies and trading styles to profit from it. For example, this site describes one such technique https://timthomas.co/swing-trading-strategies/. It's challenging work, and it pays off so much for a reason.

6. 3.5k
    I couldn't agree less...不不不不.....without government able to raise taxation in their own currency, crypto that isn't partnering directly with government, will never never never be a mainstream currency.......and you can take that to the bank....imo

1 like
  7. 6
    Cryptocurrencies are one of the most talked about things these days. People from all over the world have been able to make thousands, if not millions, of dollars by investing in these digital coins. So I decided to transfer money and buy bitcoins. I can share with you the site on which I did it. Gohereand see everything

8. 1
    You are partially true. Not everyone can handle having BitCoin. It is important to know when to buy it and when is the best time to sell it to make a profit. Most of all, I use Bitcoin and buy it because it is the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency globally. I use it for different purposes. Most of all, I like that I can make transactions worldwide without paying any taxes and commission to the intermediates like banks, and stay after this anonymous by using the bitcoin tumbler from https://mycryptomixer.com/

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser