EP.877: Geoffrey Robertson QC- Julian Assange’s is Being Persecuted for Telling the Truth!

1. 69.3k
    Bernie Sanders was smeared as a communist and a radical for telling the truth , Assange has been locked up for years despite the fact he is yet to be charged with any crime . The British and the Americans are pissed off that everyone on earth knows they are liars who found nothing but a few cans of fly spray in Iraq , WTF happened to innocent until proven guilty??? our injustice system is a joke Assange is being illegally and unjustly detained and prosecuted .

1 like
  3. 69.3k
    not just telling the truth(es ) but revealing MAJOR CRIMES

now both Manning and Snowden are accused of stealing TERABYTES of US classified information IN FILES/DOSSIERS... NOT COPYING IT

methinks the US Security swamp has BIG problems

so big they can't even assess what is missing ... think about that

Snowden or Manning , walked off with truckloads of files ... i don't think so

now we know Ollie North loved to share secrets with his lover/biographer .. how freaking bad is their security

2 likes
  4. 6.6k
    During the 1980s before the internet & online security was a thing, the UN discovered that the Russians had secured all the top jobs at the UN Library ... they literally had semi-trailers driving out with photocopies of the US Patent Office files, Dialog & other databases which stored corporate files, plus of course the military databases, etc etc etc. Everything just got copied & sent back to the USSR. All they could do was say "oops"

And you're right, Assange has never been found guilty of a crime ... and neither have the US military personnel that he exposed killing the Reuters photographers, and others.

3 likes
  5. 624
    Yawn. Boring day ahead for you Mucus.

1 like
  6. 5.3k
    Trump wants to take away every freedom that our allied soldiers forces won fighting against German tyranny in two world wars . Millions of ignorant Americans who voted for Trump got exactly what they voted for and deserve , unemployment hunger homelessness poverty and conflict for the rest of their wretched miserable lives.

7. 69.3k
    millions of US voters voted for Trump and got a president more left wing than the Democrats ( maybe even further left than Sanders when forced to man up )

8. 993
    Krueger, the USofA had plenty of unemployment hunger homelessness poverty and conflict long before Trump got in to power, trust me I worked their for many years, what the world was feed on TV and in the news papers was not always the real deal.

2 likes
  9. 69.3k
    never went to the US , but London 1990 wasn't all palace and tower bridge either , and that was the CDB not some little back suburb

10. 5.3k
    Pilots my sister had to go to L.A. on business a few years back and she witnessed a bloke being stabbed in the street the day she arrived , she could not get out of the place quick enough and has no interest in ever going back . .

1 like
  11. 7.2k
    So when the truth is not the truth, how can there be a prosecution?

“When you tell me … [Trump] should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry, well, that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth,” Giuliani said.

“Truth is truth,” Todd replied.”

“No, no, it isn’t truth,” Giuliani said. “Truth isn’t truth.”

“Truth isn’t truth?” Todd said. “Mr. Mayor, do you realize, what … I think this is going to become a bad meme.”

“No, no, no … don’t do this to me,” said Giuliani, putting his hand to his head.

“Don’t do ‘truth isn’t truth’ to me,” Todd fired back.

1 like
  12. 993
    krueger we have been back to the US many times, will be going back when this C-19 is over, still a great place to travel around, never felt unsafe at any time.

1 like
  13. 5.3k
    Sal Trump is an ultra right wing conservative serving a totalitarian extreme right wing regime who own police forces courts and the hellish jails they put non violent marijuana users in for profit . Trump is there to ensure marijuana remains illegal to protect his lowlife cronies businesses and profits.

14. 69.3k
    Lol

what is right wing

in the mega-corp pocket and too poor to mount a major campaign looks like Trump is as close to 'Left ' as you will get in the US

even Sanders went all lap-puppy

i guess the Americans love having their chain yanked by the puppet-masters

1 like
  15. 5.3k
    Jetsetters wings are clipped, the best strategy to avoid colds flu covid TB leprosy venereal diseases hepatitis and countless other diseases is to avoid contact with foreigners and being around people who travel overseas . The Chinese government has done a much better job at containing covid than the poms or the Americans anyone travelling from England Europe or America will need to be put into quarantine for at least the next few years.

2 likes
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser