Man Made Climate Change is Real
More bullshit and misinformation from the usual brainwashed trumplodytes.
Here are the statistical facts from Obama's administration:
1) The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
2) Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.0 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.
3) After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.
4) The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.
5) The federal debt owed to the public rose 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.
6) Home prices rose 20 percent. But the home ownership rate hit the lowest point in half a century.
7) Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.
8) Wind and solar power increased 369 percent. Coal production declined 38 percent. Carbon emissions from burning fossil fuel dropped 11 percent.
9) Production of handguns rose 192 percent, to a record level.
10) The murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose and finished at the same rate as when Obama took office.
I know that truth and facts are foreign concepts to a few haters posting here however the above stats posted in september 2017 and updated in september 2018 show that Obama was a good President on the domestic front.
Also the below quote tells it like it was...
"The Obama years, which began in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, ended with the highest level of household income ever recorded."
I knew you were asking a rigged question.
That is why i didn't answer.
You are dishonest.
You really are fool.
Climate scientists are WAY smarter than you and they don't lie like you do either.
What they are telling the world is the truth.
They are not making it up.
You must go down as one of the most ill informed posters I have ever witnessed.
So ignorant, so ill informed, so immature, so gullible.
Using your rationale at least narrow it down to a year.
Get an answer from one of those oh so intelligent scientists. What year did climate change begin?
They are telling the truth.
They are not making it up......
Gosh i can see you must have been on the high school debating team. Your knowledge is so rich......
Still not a skerrick of real scientific proof to refute human induced climate change.
Just stupid games, straw man arguments, and trolls trying to gain a reaction.
No dickbrain, you don't ask the question, you put up reputable scientific based, peer reviewed rebuttals of human induced climate change.
Not more straw man arguments.
We are in peril already, don't worry about 2030.
Have a look around at the facts.
What do you care anyway, you don't believe we are in peril from the change so why do you care when it was estimated to have begun?
What would be the point of a reply to you?
What are you talking about now you troll?
"Simple question for you consol.."
"So you don't want to answer that seemingly irrelevant question...."
"or you don't want to because it shatters all climate change activists reason for existing ?"
1) It is not a simple question, it is complex.
2) It is irrelevant because you don't believe it is happening and replying to it would be a pointless exercise on my part,
and I have wasted enough of my time replying to denialist idiots already.
3) You are making an absolutist statement and an assumption here.
You are saying I won't reply because I know that anthropogenic climate change is not true, and that by answering your daft question will prove it.
How do you know this and where is your proof of that?
And stop with the strawman arguments already.
Put up reputable scientific based, peer reviewed rebuttals of human induced climate change.
Put up or shut up.