Russia fines internet giants like Facebook, Google, TikTok a combined $2.6M for failing to delete banned content

1. 82.9k
    2.6m or 26 cents is small change to google .

1 like
  3. 82.9k
    but that is so far ,

remember big tech are arrogant and slow learners ( OR are trying to corrupt the Russian way of life )

4. 28
    I was always saying that TikTok is a wonderful option to become popular. I have never though that it could be so. That is why I decided to make the channel as well. After a long search of some help, I finally found https://tiktop.io/buy-tiktok-fans/ which is a really effective option to buy TikTok likes. I heard that it is helping to boost the channel really effective and right now I am using it to become famous. A good service for teenagers and professional grow of your activity.

5. 1
    What social platforms do you use the most?

6. 82.9k
    none , i stick to a small number of stock forums

7. 82.9k
    PATRICK LANCASTER REPORTING FROM MARIUPOL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UU8b8dWNZUHC/

8. 5
    Many Internet platforms take too much time, and people are completely immersed in the virtual world. For example, tik Tok is very popular today, and many teenagers try to be as popular as possible. This asset on the account usually increases through the use of certain services. I useSocialFollowersFree, which allows you to increase activity on the account and increase the number of subscribers and likes. It is very convenient when there is activity on the account; you feel there is someone to shoot videos for.

9. 4
    One of the hypocritical forms of dictatorship is flourishing in Russia now; therefore, in connection with recent events, the authorities are doing their best to restrict the population's access to free sources of information. In addition, even small entrepreneurs who have implemented their business through social networks suffer. Of course, this is a big blow to the labor market.
    I also have an Instagram account where I talk about music and share my tracks. Recently I even tried to buy likes from1394TAto increase the conversion of posts. I like to share my creativity, so I hope everything will improve in Russia soon.

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser