Sunday Sacred 29/11/2015

1. 8.0k
    Gday all , Recklyn if Sunday is a sacred day and all Christians are fair minded people it would be logical that there would be unilateral support from all Christians to pay penalty wages to their fellow Christians working on this sacred day . Another sing song and pass the plate sounds like selling Jesus again....

1 like
  3. 8.0k
    Hi Kruegs,

if Sunday is a sacred day and all Christians are fair minded people it would be logical that there would be unilateral support from all Christians to pay penalty wages to their fellow Christians working on this sacred day .

In a perfect world...

I don't call it Sacred Sunday, but Sunday Sacred, which implies Sacred Material, mostly songs that I scour from YouTube. I try to keep them true to His message, and pleasant to the ear.

Another sing song and pass the plate sounds like selling Jesus again....

The message of Jesus is for the heart, not the pocket, even though He blesses the giving back a part of what He has given us. I don't identify with much of the "Christian" activity that goes on these days, and did in His day.

Hope that helps a bit, Reckers :P

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser