vote 1 labor

1. 72.2k
    appears to be creating plenty of extra jobs in Cabinet all those extra staffers needed as well

maybe they need extra police to stop taxpayers fleeing south ( and overseas )

claiming to be no different from other disastrous governments is nothing to be proud of

1 like
  2. 3.1k
    Qld rip will destroy the place in debt

3. 3.7k
    " Mr Dick said he had expected unemployment to reach 9% during the December quarter, but that could come down following "significant stimulus" announced in the "Federal budget" last month."

So the Federal government will either be paying unemployment benefits to Queens-landers, or, providing jobs through financial stimulus, which the labor government is relying on, after helping to create the problem by keeping the border closed unnecessarily.

2 likes
  4. 3.1k
    amazed they got back in power qld RIP

1 like
  5. 72.2k
    well the LNP could rename as the ghost party

maybe the informal vote is a better indicator of voter sentiment

i note another election during a 'virus panic ' i hope all those electoral booths weren't at schools

seems this virus goes on vacation on election days ( and BLM marches )

1 like
  6. 3.7k
    What was the informal vote ?

1 like
  7. 72.2k
    i didn't see it mentioned .. so it might have been embarrassingly high

i remember one shire election where the informal vote was over 20% for a two-way election ( next election they joined together and got badly beaten by a new challenger

ballot complexity was blamed for the high informal vote ( while the senate style 15 seat Councillors vote from more than 40 contenders managed only 5% informal

remember i suspect the ALP have been harvesting ballots at the aged care homes for over 15 years ( so you can bet our dead vote as well )

Trump has just made the techniques headline news

( lets see who wants and honest election in Australia next time )

8. 3.7k
    I think the Conrona virus played a big part which allowed the Premier Palas------k to play the 'looking after Queens-landers' role, which a lot of the half-wits up there would have fallen for, and at the same time, the border closure would have stifled any policies the LNP might have otherwise put forward, they couldn't really argue against the border closure.
    The virus and border issue played right into Labors hands who probably had no real campaign to impress with beforehand.

2 likes
  9. 3.1k
    RIP qld ..watch the qld debt clock very sad

1 like
  10. 3.1k
    will get worse if NHC moves it's head office south

Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser