VRX welcomes top 20 strategic European investor :)

1. 5.0k
    VRX Silica Ltd a silica sand project developer, has recently welcomed a new Top 20 investment in the company by a strategic European investor having acquired a 3.5% stake holding.

The new investment follows due diligence inquiries on the company and its Arrowsmith North, Arrowsmith Central and Muchea silica sand projects, north of Perth, Western Australia.

https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/vrx

VRX are slowly but surely ticking off all the boxes with potential offtake agreements in the pipeline that could happen any day from now imo

DYOR .. Cheers tela

2 likes
  2. 5.0k
    Here we go..
    VRX now @ 0.31c +10.71% perhaps some good news on the way soon!? Hope so...

2 likes
  3. 196
    i like the looks of this for the next few weeks and hopefully beyond.

2 likes
  4. 5.0k
    Today's webinar presentation from Melbourne alluded to big news just around the corner so to speak as thing's being finalised regarding offtake agreements, final EPA approvals etc. with view to being in production by late 2021 (word is that silica sands project funding is all sorted/finalised am told so no cap. raising needed). Don't be surprised if VRX sp shoots up past 0.50c+ soon imo (just saying as some big announcements in the pipeline coming). I've loaded up below 0.30c and ain't selling till 2022.

Good Luck! but take care as with any investment and please DYOR

Cheers tela

1 like
  5. 5.0k
    VRX now @ 0.32c +3.23% :)

1 like
  6. 5.0k
    VRX sp crossed above its 200 day moving average yesterday, improving its long-term outlook by crossing above that critical trendline.

This will be noticed by chart/technical analysts coinciding with VRX inclusion in MSCI Small Caps Index as of now :)

1 like
  7. 5.0k
    Recent VRX sp action looks really good/positive as seems headed to 0.30c soon imo

Market depth reflects bullish 3:1 ratio of buyer's vs seller's :)

EPA decision on their high quality WA Silica Sands project due in 3-4 weeks time.

1 like
  8. 196
    i think people are getting anxious waiting for EPA approval. But as we see the Germans are quietly buying up. I wouldnt be surprised if VRX are getting a few big players in the door before they start releasing good news and we see some heavy action

2 likes
  9. 5.0k
    Agree Setekh as very good signs are there it seems with how this is playing out behind the scenes as you alluded too.

1 like
Your browser is too old for TopStocks and not secure. Please update your browser